Agamo is the terrible idol in fire monster of the original game.
Victorious over his molten nemesis, Magmo, Agamo's triumph was short lived. Beaten down by another monster, the raging inferno inside him was extinguished and his mighty form crumbled to pieces. Reduced to mere rubble, the fractured idol laid dormant on a tropical beach, nothing more than a tourist attraction. The humans came and went, posing for photos in front of his giant stone head, chipping off pieces of his body for souvenirs and covering him with graffiti. Little did they know that one day the same force that'd brought him to life would pull him back together, and that when it did, he'd remember every single one of them...
- Melee: Agamo attacks using their rock fists as if they were hammers.
- Ranged attack: Agamo shoots rocks at a low speed.
- Short ranged special attack: Agamo loose around him, a shock wave full of rocks
- Long ranged special attack: Agamo sticks his head then generate another, with which it has in his hand throws making a flaming bomb.
- Agamo has a resistance to heat and takes reduced damage from fire attacks.
- Agamo has a slight weakness to cold-based attacks and takes increased damage from being frozen.
- Original: Grey rock with light details and orange fire.
- Skin 2: radioactive. Greenish rock with light details and Green fire.
- Skin 3: Halloween. Dark rock with dark details with vines and leafs around and pumpkin on his hands and a halloween head on his head.
- Skin 4: Snowmonster. Snow body with icicles around his body and his hands, with a big hat.
- The green flame of the second skin, makes reference to the origin of agamo of the previous game, when the alien fuel drops on his fire.
- His Third skin makes reference to Jack-O-Lantern.
- Although his fourth skin represents the cold, remains strong against fire and weak against ice.