Ultra V is the Japanese giant mechanical warrior out of control from the previous game, in this game, can now use his sword to do melee attacks.
After its defeat in Tsunopolis, the Ultra V retreated with grievous wounds and collapsed into the surf. Leaking alien fuel through a hole in its hull, it contaminated the entire area, poisoning and mutating sea life for weeks after its demise. In the wake of the ecological disaster, the Japanese government reclaimed the lifeless mech and reverted it to its original state. They implemented a new control system that mimicked the movements of a human pilot, making it impossible to operate on its own. Unfortunately, its new campaign of repairing and defending cities was short lived. Bathed in the falling fuel of Cerebulon's ship, the "mindless" machine began resisting control and ejected its pilot. Marching back to Tsunopolis, Ultra V had War on its mind...
- Melee: Ultra V hits the enemy with martial arts moves with his lightsaber.
- Ranged attack: Ultra V shoots red lasers at a rapid speed.
- Short ranged special attack: Ultra V releases a blast wave of red and blue lasers around him.
- Long ranged special attack: Ultra V fires its fists like rockets, catches a monster that is far / top of a building, and take him in a unconscious state to attack in melee.
- Ultra V is weak to electrical attacks, but instead of taking extra damage, he loses energy from being shocked.
- Original: Blue with red, grey and black details, yellow horns and eyes and red sword.
- Skin 2: Dark. Black with dark grey details and red eyes and sword.
- Skin 3: Omega. Red with yellow, black and white details with green eyes, lights and sword.
- Skin 4: Robo amazonian. Female robot, colour purple with green and blue details, pink eyes, futurist wings and blue sword.
- Ultra V is the only monster that retains all its classic skins.
- His female warrior skin, have a female voice.